Re: gEDA-user: soldermaskand vias in PCB

Em Seg 16 Jan 2006 12:33, DJ Delorie escreveu:
> > If you show the soldermask and press K over a via, the soldermask
> > opens, but only on pcb, the outputs dont reflect them. Unfornatelly,
> > thats a resource that I need sometimes, I have to open them manually
> > editing the .ps outputs...
>
> If by output you mean the gerbers, try it in the HID version.  HID
> uses the same drawing functions for both screen and export, so what
> you see is really what you'll get.

Well, I opened my board in PCB-HID (I really dont know what version is, but I
think is the first snapshot you made) and the soldermask view is a little
strange, I could only see in the component side (I dont kave any soldermask
clearance in solder side, thats probably the why) and cannot change the
soldermask of any pad...