Re: gEDA-user: soldermaskand vias in PCB

> Well, I opened my board in PCB-HID (I really dont know what version
> is, but I think is the first snapshot you made) and the soldermask
> view is a little strange,

In the lesstif gui, the mask holes are drawn, not the mask itself.  So
you end up with think blue borders around all the pins and pads.  It's
faster to redraw that way and I happen to like the way it looks.

> I could only see in the component side (I dont kave any soldermask
> clearance in solder side, thats probably the why) and cannot change
> the soldermask of any pad...

I just tested my latest sources with one of my test files and it works
just fine; tab to switch sides also switches which mask is drawn, and
the 'k' key changes the mask size.