Re: gEDA-user: G in PCB

> The older Xaw versions (like the one I beat on to support BGA
> properly) need hex flags as the last field.

Oh, right.

> I still think I would like to bring the Xaw version back.  Does
> anyone want to help me?

It's on my to-do list, although not near the top.  I'll certainly
offer advice and support if you want to give it a try.  Probably best
to move development related stuff to the geda-dev list, though.

The tricky bits are managing attributes (command line options,
settings, etc), writing/converting all the drawing/panning/exposure
routines, and converting the GUI to call hid_action*() all over the
place.