Re: gEDA-user: Test pads in PCB

> I'd suggest running several blank boards through the soldering
> process then repeating bare-board test.  This can help isolate the
> board faults due to thermal stress.

If the boards are bare, just toss them in an oven for a while to
really heat them up.  Soldering them only pushes the board to "ideal"
heat conditions; to test for heat problems you'd want to push it a bit
further than that.

If that doesn't work, hit them with a big hammer.  It won't fix the
board, but it will make you feel better.