Re: gEDA-user: Gschem aborts when adding a pin

The latest version of guile (i.e. ver. 1.8.X) broke a bunch of
gEDA functionality.  This version of guile come bundled for you on the
latest distros, i.e. FC6 and whatever the newest SuSE happens to be.

Your best bet is to backrev guile to 1.6.7.  Make sure you uninstall
guile-1.8.X when you do that.

Ales says he knows what the problem is; it should get fixed in CVS any
day now.

Stuart