Re: gEDA-user: Newbie fab Qs

I've sent stuff to PCB Express using PCB, and it always comes out like a champ.

Note that the 'board.plated-drill.cnc' is only the plated drill holes, and does not include any holes you have that are unplated. I usually open up 'board.unplated-drill.cnc' and copy over any holes (and drills) into the plated file and stick that into the file archive to send to them. I don't know if it would mess anything up to just cat the two files together, I haven't tried it.

Keep an eye out for specials from PCB Express too, they tend to have free express days off and on.

-Steve