RE: gEDA-user: latest CVS version -> happy user with a request

> A big thank you to the developers for the latest CVS gEDA version! I was extremely pleased with the changes implemented lately. Maybe small things for some, but I liked for example the new Autonumber text: refdes=* and the library sorting bug removed.

Oops! Looks like the library sorting was disabled. I installed gEDA from CVS and I changed .../system-gschemrc to:
    ;(sort-component-library "disabled")
    (sort-component-library "enabled")
The library list is not alphabetically sorted. So, I do not know if the scrambling bug was fixed (I'm still happy overall)

Adrian Nania