gEDA-user: for gEDA CVS, add/copy-component-hook has two small bugs.

For a fresh opened schematic, the auto-uref hook automatically assign a number to each instance of a component starting with ?1? not with the smallest first unused available number. If we have already R1 and R2 in the schematic, auto-uref start placing R1, R2, R3, R4 ,... This way we get duplicate R1 and R2 (or any other component type).

If we delete R45 to R73 and the last consecutive resistor number is R234,  auto-uref is not allocating the smallest available reference number for a new resistor. Instead of R45, the new resistor is placed as R235, even if the whole range R45 to R73 was deleted. If we save the schematic, close gschem, and open again the schematic,  auto-uref is starting again with R1, making any resistor double.

Adrian Nania