gEDA-user: PCB antenna and solder mask

Hi,

I need to implement a tiny 2.4GHz PCB antenna for my layout.  I already
drew a simple loop-antenna onto the component-side of my board.  IIRC
PCB antennas should not have any solder resist on them since antenna
impedance would be affected in an unpredictable way since solder resist
thickness can vary a lot.

But I can't find any way to add a solder mask for the whole antenna.  Is
that supported by PCB?  Or would I have to define an element with a
large pad representing the actual antenna?  How would I add that to my
schematics to make DRC happy?

best regards,

David