Re: gEDA-user: PCB antenna and solder mask

On 09 Jan 2007 10:13:50 +0100, David Kuehling <dvdkhlng@xxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

But I can't find any way to add a solder mask for the whole antenna. Is that supported by PCB? Or would I have to define an element with a large pad representing the actual antenna? How would I add that to my schematics to make DRC happy?

I make antennas by creating a footprint with multiple overlapping pads. Each pad has the same pin number. For the schematic just create a symbol with two pins that have the same pin number.

(* jcl *)

--
http://www.luciani.org