gEDA-user: small fonts when printing from gschem

Hi,

I have worked out a hack to increase font sizes in gschem postscript.
Print to a ps file (lets call it t.ps) then:

  $ cat t.ps | sed 's/scalefont/1.5 mul scalefont/' > t1.ps
  $ lpr t1.ps

This modifies the Postscript function /text used to print all text
strings.  You can change the 1.5 to whatever suits you.

I wasn't clever enough to work out how to do this directly from the
gschem print dialog, when I tried typing in the above (piped to lpr)
gschem died.

Cheers,

David