Re: gEDA-user: small fonts when printing from gschem

El miÃ, 10-01-2007 a las 10:28 +1030, David Rowe escribiÃ:
> Hi,
>
> I have worked out a hack to increase font sizes in gschem postscript.
> Print to a ps file (lets call it t.ps) then:
>
>   $ cat t.ps | sed 's/scalefont/1.5 mul scalefont/' > t1.ps
>   $ lpr t1.ps
>
> This modifies the Postscript function /text used to print all text
> strings.  You can change the 1.5 to whatever suits you.
>
> I wasn't clever enough to work out how to do this directly from the
> gschem print dialog, when I tried typing in the above (piped to lpr)
> gschem died.

I tried to put:
  sed 's/scalefont/1.5 mul scalefont/'| cat > test.ps
and:
  sed 's/scalefont/1.5 mul scalefont/' > test.ps

in the command entry in the print dialog, with gschem versions 20061020
and CVS. Both worked fine.

Which version are you using?

Regards,

Carlos