Re: gEDA-user: GEDA Code Sprint: Idea

DJ Delorie wrote:
So how do I know if I'm using the lesstif HID or gtk or ... ?
.

The key difference is that the lesstif HID doesn't have the left-hand
column of layer controls

Another big difference at the moment is the full use of pcb-menu.res to allow keybindings easily different in any project dir with a pcb-menu.res file.

For instance, I use a set of absolute size values assigned to keys to set via sizes instead of the relative size change commands that are default.

John G