Re: gEDA-user: PCB gerber export problem - update

I'm not sure if this is really fair to call a bug in
CircuitCAM. It's a little ambiguous as to whether
multiple layers of the same design should have a
common aperture definitions.

pcb's gerber driver that I wrote (before the HID was
introduced) used a common table for all gerber files
within the design.  The HID gerber driver doesn't seem
to do that and I think it should be changed so that it
does.  The patch makes unique apertures in each file
but that quickly uses up apertures. The right way to
do it is to have every file use the same D code for
the same shape and size.  That's the way it used to
be. We need to go back to that.

harry