Re: gEDA-user: Another m4 problem.... SOLVED and broken Footprint :|

On 1/14/07, Lares Moreau <lares.moreau@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Really Solved the problem...

It's the Footprint afterall.

QFP-80P-1780L1-1780L2-64N is the culprit. I don't know why... but it seems to be.

I can use the symbol I made with any other 64N and it works just fine. I tried two other >symbols with 64 pins and they fail with the above Footprint. :|

I looked at it, but can't seem to find why it's doing something weird.

Thanks DJ, and
ping luciani

-Lares

This problem has happened a few times. I believe it is due to the way that the m4 macros parse the footprint name. A few options --- (1) fix the m4 macro or (2) rename the footprint or (3) move the m4 macro libraries so they are never called.

(* jcl *)

--
http://www.luciani.org