Re: gEDA-user: gsch2pcb not updating schematic properly

On 11 Jan 2007 09:23:22 +0100, David Kuehling <dvdkhlng@xxxxxx> wrote:

> I am no expert (yet) and I am sure there may be many causes to your
> issue - but I have noticed if the footprint attribute accidentally
> gets deleted then it will remove your elements from your .pcb

Footprint attribute seems to be still there.  Strange thing is, that
removing board.pcb and regenerating via gsch2pcb will generate a valid
board with all 98 elements present...

Why didn't you want to use gsch2pcb to generate the PCB?

(* jcl *)

--
http://www.luciani.org