Re: gEDA-user: PCB manufacture

I've had good luck with PCB Express (now called Sunstone) and
Advanced Circuits (4pcb.com) for quick-turn small quantity stuff.

I just got a board back from Advanced Circuits and they included a bag
of microwave popcorn in the box along with the 10 PCB's I ordered.
That made my day :-)

Of course, they built _exactly_ what I designed, which is leading to
other problems, but I have yet to find a PCB house that builds what
_wanted_ instead of what I _designed_.  Oh well :-)

--wpd