Re: gEDA-user: gnucap: Multi-disciplinary / mixed language simulation

On Wed, 2007-01-31 at 06:39 +0000, Colin Hall wrote:
> Peter,
>
> I can't help you with gnucap, but have you looked at Ptolemy or Open
> Modelica for multi-disciplinary simulation?

I'd never head of either before now, and having had a (brief) skim of
documentation, I'm quite amazed by what is there.

It will take a little reading to see what I can use there.

I will eventually want to synthesise / write Micro-controller / FPGA
code to run a real time generator simulation. By interfacing to a real
power converter, it should be possible to evaluate the system
performance with different (simulated) mechanical inputs.

Thanks for your suggestions - I'll look into them.

Peter C.