gEDA-user: PCB land patterns

Hi,
	I found a minor annoyance and maybe I should have known better. Maybe a
note in the Land Patterns document could be added at the next update.

	Originally I did not have an ElementArc in the dot.fp file.  It was
only an 8-32 mounting hole no plating etc.  The problem I had was
grabbing it with a click and/or using the delete tool.  The only way I
could select it was by dragging a rectangle over it then I could
reposition.  I got rid of all the instances text editing the dot.pcb
file and updating the dot.fp with the ElementArc then re-loading the
dot.fp into the dot.pcb; now my second board is looking good.

		Regards Ian.

dot.fp
Element["" "8-32 Mounting hole not plated" "" "" 65000 287500 -6000 3500
0 100 ""]

(
   Pin(0 0 0 500 500 175 "" "1" 0x0008)
   ElementArc[0 0 10000 10000 0 359 10]