Re: gEDA-user: [avr-gcc-list] GCC-AVR Register optimisations

Weddington, Eric wrote:
> - I, and others, are very interested in what you are using to test your
> proposed changes. I have plans to put together an AVR Benchmark Suite,
> consisting of a variety of publicly available programs that can be used
> to test the compiler performance over time. It definitely needs to have
> different types of programs, and publicly available programs so there
> are no issues with distributing such a Benchmark Suite. I welcome any
> collaboration on this.

Hi,
   Over the course of years I have worked in and managed various
different hardware and software validation teams.  This is probably a
good way for me to contribute, since I'm not a compiler back-end guru,
but I have relevant experience writing and reviewing test plans.  Some
of those test plans even targeted C compilers :)

-dave