Re: gEDA-user: My trolling, gerbv, gattrib

Peter Clifton wrote:
> Hi Stuart,
>
> Sorry for the thread of flames I managed to start.

Darn.  I've been deleting mail rather aggressively lately because I've
been too busy doing actual work.  It appears I have missed an
entertaining flame war.  I haven't seen a word of it.

> Yes, I suspect he wants things which are unrealistic (a full commercial
> grade integration with whatever simulator he happens to be running. Come
> to think of it, I've not seen such integration even in commercial
> packages).

In past lives, I've worked at a couple of different EDA companies, both
selling products in the 6-7 figure range (in $US).  The CEO of one