Re: gEDA-user: Electronic tube assembly

On Jan 12, 2008 10:18 AM, Dave McGuire <mcguire@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jan 12, 2008, at 10:11 AM, Dan McMahill wrote:
>> This is very off topic, but I think one who likes tubes should visit
>> this
>> site.
>>
>> http://paillard.claude.free.fr/
>
> I don't speak french, but that video is really cool!

  That is BEYOND cool.  I so want to be able to do that!  Building
simple tubes isn't that difficult, but that guy really does it at a
professional level!

        -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Port Charlotte, FL

It also appears that he builds a lot of his other components (inductors, housings, etc.), fixtures and jigs, while  still allowing for modern components (like good electrolytic caps, and computer fans).
Forget the tubes - I jealous of the machine shop!

Joe T