Re: gEDA-user: more insanity and documentation

Thank you very much for the documentation.  I'm following it right now,
though I'm still having problems with gEDA not finding my gafrc and
gschemrc files, both of which are in ~/.gEDA:
---<status window>---
Read ~/.gEDA/gschemrc file [/home/Ethan/.gEDA/gschemrc]
Did not find optional local gschemrc file [/home/Ethan/gschemrc]
Read init scm file [/usr/share/gEDA/scheme/gschem.scm]
Did not find specified /home/Ethan/gafrc file [/home/Ethan/gafrc]
--</status window>---

---<directory contents>---
[Ethan@localhost .gEDA]$ ls
gafrc   gschem-dialog-geometry  gschem-recent-files  TMS280{8,9}.symdef
gafrc~  gschemrc                symbols
---</directory contents>---

My goal is to set up a component symbol and footprint libraries off of
my home directory.  I've been searching the archives, but I haven't
found the answer to this problem yet.  I'm running gEDA 1.2.0.20070902
on Fedora 7.

Impressive job on the 0603's!  I've put some thought to making an LED
matrix like that, but OLED displays are getting cheaper (~$20 @ Digikey).