Re: gEDA-user: git newbie wants pcb url

On Wed, 2008-01-23 at 10:50 -0800, Dave N6NZ wrote:
> I'm sure this has been talked about before, but it never mattered to me
> before :)
>
> Since I'm converting over to git for all my own work, I thought I'd get
> set up to pull from the pcb git repository, mainly for the practice with
> a "real life" git repository of significant size. (No, I don't want
> commit access :)
>
> Anyway... what's the canonical URL to the git repository for PCB?

PCB is still using CVS. There is a repository setup here which Peter B
periodically updates to track PCB CVS: http://repo.or.cz/w/geda-pcb.git

The clone URL (read only) is: git://repo.or.cz/geda-pcb.git

If you wanted to checkout gEDA (which does officially use git), try:
git://git.gpleda.org/gaf.git

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,