gEDA-user: "Publication Quality" Schematic Symbols

At the 22 January 2008 Freedog Meeting I presented some schematic
symbols built with filled arrows and filled triangles.  My goal is to
create a library of "publication quality" schematic symbols. So far I
have created a few symbols (MOSFET, BJT, diode, shunt regulator and
current source) plus a couple example schematics. I am also
documenting a schematic symbol naming scheme that is similar in style
to IPC-7351.

I may tweak the proportions of the symbols but I believe they are
close now. I also need to tweak the way non-perpendicular lines join.

The examples are at
http://www.luciani.org/not-quite-ready/not-quite-ready-index.html

(* jcl *)

--