Re: gEDA-user: "Publication Quality" Schematic Symbols

On Jan 26, 2008 12:08 PM, Stefan Salewski <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> John Luciani wrote:
>
> >At the 22 January 2008 Freedog Meeting I presented some schematic
> >symbols built with filled arrows and filled triangles.
>
> Great work.

Thanks.

> Are the symbols for gschem? I have seen only support for filled rectangles in gschem.
> I was looking for filled polygons/triangles in gschem, but have not found it.
> Did you made an extension to gschem?

I cheated ;-) I wrote a Perl gschem symbol creation library that
performs the filling using lines and inscribed circles. When a polygon
type is added to gschem *cough* code-sprint *cough* I will remove
the dozen lines of code that I use to perform pseudo-filling.

(* jcl *)

--
http://www.luciani.org