Re: gEDA-user: Wish list for gschem

>> Can't that be user defined. I worry about getting users into the
>> habbit of using ctrl-c which is supposed to kill command line
>> processes.

Actually, no; ^C per se is not supposed to do anything.  It just
happens to be probably the commonest setting of c_cc[VINTR]; it's
typing that character, whtaever it is, that's supposed to kill command
line processes.  (Loosely put.  More precisely, it generates a SIGINT
to the foreground process group of that tty; what, if anything, that
does to the processes is up to them, but it normally kills processes
that haven't made arrangements to handle the signal.)

> Ctrl-C is the standard "copy" command, most GUI standards require it
> be implemented as such.

A good example of why I can't stand "most GUI"s.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx