Re: gEDA-user: Wish list, sort of

On Dienstag, 6. Januar 2009, Mike Crowe wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-01-06 at 12:50 +0000, Peter Clifton wrote:
> > On Tue, 2009-01-06 at 13:45 +0100, Werner Hoch wrote:
> > > libgeda (gschem) has an interface where you can connect a
> > > database.

> So then I write a backend tool that gschem accesses through libgeda
> that allows it to access information?  If so can anyone point me to
> api docs (even rough ones) to get me started?

The docs are in the file libgeda/src/s_clib.c as doxygen comments.
Here's a link to the current blob in the git repo.
http://git.gpleda.org/?p=gaf.git;a=blob;f=libgeda/src/s_clib.c;h=2ec82af98227e62548d6e22a5ffb1f794624244c;hb=HEAD

You can have a look into the connect_symbols.py script or the script
I've just posted before.
http://www.gedasymbols.org/user/werner_hoch/tools/connect_symbols.py
It's documented a little bit.

Regards