Re: gEDA-user: Wish list, sort of

Werner Hoch wrote:
> On Dienstag, 6. Januar 2009, r wrote:

>> If this "virtual library" could store both symbols and schematics (as
>> well as netlists, models, ...) that would be great.
>
> It currently has references to model files. The filenames are added to
> the symbol attributes.
> You can start the simulation after netlisting.
>
> Why would you like to store schematics in that database?
> Or Netlists?
> Sounds strange to me.

I like the idea to use git for going back and creating branches of netlists and schematics.
Anything less than a full snapshot of a project dir in sync with a netlist or schematic version would confuse me.

John Griessen

--
Ecosensory   Austin TX
tinyOS devel on:  ubuntu Linux;   tinyOS v2.0.2;   telosb ecosens1