Re: gEDA-user: New user to PCB - what does this error mean?

Thanks for the replies.

I'm using version 20081128. The following is the "about" text:

This is PCB, an interactive
printed circuit board editor
version 20081128

Compiled on Jan  7 2009 at 13:24:12

by harry eaton

Copyright (C) Thomas Nau 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997
Copyright (C) harry eaton 1998-2007
Copyright (C) C. Scott Ananian 2001
Copyright (C) DJ Delorie 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
Copyright (C) Dan McMahill 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008

It is licensed under the terms of the GNU
General Public License version 2
See the LICENSE file for more information

For more information see:

PCB homepage: http://pcb.sf.net
gEDA homepage: http://www.geda.seul.org
gEDA Wiki: http://geda.seul.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=geda