Re: gEDA-user: New user to PCB - what does this error mean?

On Fri, 2009-01-09 at 17:14 +1100, Susan Mackay wrote:

> (pcb:32709): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_tree_model_foreach: assertion
> `GTK_IS_TREE_MODEL (model)' failed
>
> Is this something that I'm doing wrong?
>
> Is this a known bug and, if so, what is the workaround?

I just checked in a fix for this failure when no netlist is loaded. As
others have pointed out, the 100% CPU spinning issue and rectangle fill
is triggered by your layer stack, so hopefully you can workaround the
problem for now.

Thanks for reporting the issues, I'm sure in due course this will lead
to explicit single-layer boards being fixed as part of DJ's work with
the Linux Fund (http://www.linuxfund.org/projects/pcb/)

Best wishes,

--
Peter Clifton