Re: gEDA-user: ExpressPCB is evil.... was: Re: New user to PCB - what does this error mean?

[snip nice e-mail]
>Call me a "control freak" if you like, but gEDA seems ok with that.  :)

	This is an interesting point that should be reiterated.  The
whole point of gEDA is flexibility-- I hate it how some tools force you
to work in and only in their narrow world.  We (as developers) should
not take away flexibility unless there is a really really good reason.
At least we should keep all the "control freaks" happy. :)

								-Ales