Re: gEDA-user: Power (and other non-graphical) pins

All,

Oh no, not again...  We have already had this _exact_ same endless
discussion a couple of months ago.  People, please go back into the
archives and re-read the previous discussion and take all follow up
offline.  Please?

[ snip everything cause it has been hashed out before ]

Joerg,

Posting the same complaints again and again, does *not* help your cause
and will not generate any action/attention/sympathy.

Again, please read and act upon the advice given at:

http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:faq#tool_xxx_is_missing_critical_feature_yyy_what_can_i_do

In particular bullets one and three.  I think that all developer goodwill
and kindness (bullet two) has already been spent in full.

In the end, my final recommendation is that you go out and purchase a
commercial EDA package that meets all of _your_ needs.  This project is
really not for people who are unwilling/unable to accept the published
goals/approach [1].

Let's all try very hard to avoid such repeat threads in the future.
Thank you,

	-Ales

[1] The gEDA project's goals/approach are clearly documented at:

http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:faq

Please read it in full.  If you do not agree with these goals, please
find some other mailing lists to inhabit.  Thank you.