Re: gEDA-user: ExpressPCB is evil.... was: Re: New user to PCB - what does this error mean?

      I'm currently looking for some non-EDA related
     software for something and high up on my priority list is that I
     have
     the ability to dump out my data (perhaps with some programming or
     scripting effort on my part) into a format that I can get into a
     different tool.  That bit alone is turning me off to several
     commercial
     tools.

   Don't over look "Print" as a way to get data out.  I've gotten
   data out of several "locked in" programs via using RedMon
   as a printer driver:
   [1]http://pages.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/redmon/index.htm