Re: gEDA-user: compiling gaf from git repos

On Wed, 2009-01-14 at 21:08 -0500, Ales Hvezda wrote:
> [snip]
> >AC_LIBTOOL_WIN32_DLL
> >AM_PROG_LIBTOOL
> >

> 	I didn't try the AC_LIBTOOL_WIN32_DLL line, but I did revert
> back to the original AM_PROG_LIBTOOL only line.

I'd very much appreciate if someone else (it worked for me) could test
if adding "AC_LIBTOOL_WIN32_DLL" before the "AM_PROG_LIBTOOL" line works
without damaging the Linux / Unix build on older libtools.

It is needed for a mingw32 build with a shared DLL. (And the fixes to
avoid underlinking / overlinking broke building against a static libgeda
due to the way we invoke pkg-config in the apps which link against
libgeda).

I was going to revert this myself, but was away yesterday, and wanted to
get feedback on whether the AC_LIBTOOL_WIN32_DLL line was a "nop" on
Linux.

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,