Re: gEDA-user: gschem ignoring -s?

Ah, switching to loading the new scheme file works.

However, the print doesn't match the schematics...

http://www.delorie.com/electronics/powermeter/

Compare powermeter.pdf to channel.sch... (channel.ps in my build dir
matches the pdf):

R10, R11, R12, R14, R15 values are not printed.  Other resistor values
are printed.

MISO/CLOCK3 flag symbols are green (correct), the rest are blue
(wrong).

U10's refdes is not printed.  Quick check - the string "(U10)" does
appear in the PS file, it just isn't visible when rendered.

This is using print-colormap-lightbg, although with darkbg I get the
same things missing, same wrong colors, etc.

If I disable color output (print in just black), all the strings show
up.