Re: gEDA-user: gschem ignoring -s?

On Fri, 2009-01-16 at 13:37 -0500, DJ Delorie wrote:
> Ah, switching to loading the new scheme file works.
>
> However, the print doesn't match the schematics...
>
> http://www.delorie.com/electronics/powermeter/
>
> Compare powermeter.pdf to channel.sch... (channel.ps in my build dir
> matches the pdf):
>
> R10, R11, R12, R14, R15 values are not printed.  Other resistor values
> are printed.
>
> MISO/CLOCK3 flag symbols are green (correct), the rest are blue
> (wrong).
>
> U10's refdes is not printed.  Quick check - the string "(U10)" does
> appear in the PS file, it just isn't visible when rendered.

Check again now. I think I've fixed it.

The bug was related to the introduction of a cache of the last colour
emitted (to avoid setting it for every object we drew). That was getting
clobbered by the gsave / grestore pairs we emit around text and complex
objects.

I've put a fix in to restore our cached last_ps_color value around
those. (There is still a gsave/grestore pair in the picture emitting
code, but we don't change colour from inside that, so I didn't add the
save/restore of the variable).

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,