Re: gEDA-user: DJ's PCB making procedure

> That tin plate solution is really old or you didn't clean the board
> right ...

I just forgot to rinse it after plating, that's all.  It works fine
all the other times.

> And worst is that old thing CuCl, you are buying copper to etch copper
> and drain twice the copper  way.

Except that I *don't* drain it - that's the best part of CuCl is that
it's air regenerated, there's NO waste at all.  The copper in solution
came from other boards I'd etched (you start with an HCl/H2O2 etchant
and slowly convert it).