Re: gEDA-user: printing in landscape produces a portrait PS

On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 1:00 PM, DJ Delorie <dj@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm not sure how to "fix" the ps2pdf step, but the latest acroread
> knows how to auto-rotate pages to fit the printed paper.  I suspect
> ps2pdf looks for which way text is oriented... pcb doesn't have this
> problem, but it always prints something at the bottom of each page.

I think the command might look something like:

gs -q  -dSAFER -dNOPAUSE -dBATCH -sOutputFile=filename.pdf
-sDEVICE=pdfwrite -c .setpdfwrite    -c "<</Orientation 3>>
setpagedevice"    -f filename.ps

--
Mark Rages, Engineer
Midwest Telecine LLC