Re: gEDA-user: [RFC 5/6] Use of X server clipboard

John,

For a simulator, wouldn't you want to select a section of a schematic
and say simulate this?

I think, thinking about scenarios leads to requirements. So to say be
able to select an area of a schematic and then transmute that schematic
section into the needs of the next application.

If the next application doesn't support the paste then of course I would
like that LOGGED.

Steve Meier