Re: gEDA-user: [RFC 6/6] Generation of log files

John,

So for you an application setting of only use syslog.  For me I like a
text file in the directory that my project is in. One that says, hey I
didn't run to completion and here is where I stopped failing that the
last thing that the developers thought to write out and wasn't wiped out
by a multi-tasking system was ....

I don't expect perfection just a hint of where to start to looking for
imperfections I can influence.

Steve Meier