Re: gEDA-user: [RFC 5/6] Use of X server clipboard

DJ Delorie wrote:
>> or will pcb support ASIC layouts in the future?
>
> I don't expect so, but I don't see how that relates to what gschem is.

I can see using pcb really soon on organic semiconductor materials similarly to
how I amusing it on conductive ink mask patterns.

>> Exit? Not necessary. Just a window per GUI and a window for "make".
>
> You can't reliably run gattrib on a schematic you've got up in gschem.
> If you're not careful about saving and reloading pages as they're
> modified elsewhere, you end up losing changes.

I use gattrib with gschem running.  I just save in one, edit in the other, save in the other, edit in the first...and repeat.

John
--
Ecosensory   Austin TX