Re: gEDA-user: gnetlist -g verilog questions

Mike Jarabek wrote:

> Interesting... The name is supposed to come from one of the attributes
> inside the symbol. It also looks like the symbol has the positional
> ports attribute set on there, I've found that isn't usually what you
> want to do.

I found your example schematic in the geda-gaf/gnetlist/examples dir...

and added device=2-term-device for my test schematic, and also took out POSITIONAL..

and get a good netlist.  So now this is all working as you say it should and will
be very helpful in making a verilog-ams test suite and some examples that make
netlists gnucap can use.

I'll be making a little library of devices with IO pins to be connected up
to charge conserving nodes according to verilog-ams.  Also some INPUT OUTPUT
ones to be volt sources to drive circuits as simplest case of a test bench.
The test suite will be comparing to know good output with diff, so each test
schematic will be smaller than your example.

good netlist:
----------------------------
module verilog_io (
        GND ,