Re: gEDA-user: PCB printing under Windows?

Bob Paddock wrote:

> Standard PCB print makes the assumption that 'lpr' is available, which
> is not the case
> on Windows.
>
> Anyone already been down this road before I dig into trying to find a solution?

I haven't done that exactly, but how about printing to .ps, converting to pdf, the windows printing from acrobat reader?

Otherwise, I think the way is to set up Samba so you can print to windows network printers, (if you are running
pcb from a Cygwin unix installation on windows...

What kind of running on windows are you doing?  Is there a windows compile of pcb now?

John G

--
Ecosensory   Austin TX