Re: gEDA-user: [OT] gEDA Linkedn group

Giuseppe Dia wrote:
> Hi all,
> just a quick message to say I've founded a gEDA group on Linkedn called
> gEDA professionals </groups?gid=1779877>.

See  http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1779877

Giuseppe's group has the caption/motto/tagline:

"The gEDA project was started because of the lack of free EDA tools for POSIX systems with the primary purpose of advancing the
state of free hardware or open source hardware. The group aim is to share knowledge or suggestions and to link the various EDA
people that use gEDA for work or study."

Is the free hardware part really from gEDA?  I don't remember reading that before.

John Griessen

--
Ecosensory   Austin TX