gEDA-user: [OT] gEDA Linkedn group

Hi all,
just a quick message to say I've founded a gEDA group on Linkedn called
gEDA professionals </groups?gid=1779877>.
I don't know how many of you use Linkedn or consider it useful (or
harmful); nor I don't want to spam you with personal requests.
If you want to join, it's an open group.
I hope it will become a point of reference for companies searching for
(young) professionals involved in EDA design. I know too many young
engineers out with good simulation (in a few times simulator programming
expertise)  and design expertise that are lagging in completely
different fields.
At same time, given the strong link between the group and the gEDA
suite, I think it's right to give some of the 'old guys' the manager
status, of course if you want to.
As always, let me know your impression on this.
Regards,

GD