Re: gEDA-user: [OT] gEDA Linkedn group

Hi there,
thanks for your prompt answer. Didn't want to stir a debate on the FAQ
execerpt...
I think Steve is right,  so in the meanwhile  I removed the said
statement, for a more general one, without quoting or linking to the
gEDA website, until a word of the project leader.
If Ales and the other feel it's right to continue using it, we may
choose together the best description for the group, and choose to
modulate the description to give a link strength to gEDA as strong as we
want (even none, if you wish, of course).
This should by no means become a way of creating tension: to me is just
another way to possibly create useful comunication and some visibility
for gEDA, and another way to reach EDA professionals who aren't reading
this list but may catch some interesting chat there and get involved.
Bye,

GD

Giuseppe Dia ha scritto:
> Hi all,
> just a quick message to say I've founded a gEDA group on Linkedn called
> gEDA professionals </groups?gid=1779877>.

[...]