Re: gEDA-user: [OT] gEDA Linkedn group

[snip]
>I think Steve is right,  so in the meanwhile  I removed the said
>statement, for a more general one, without quoting or linking to the
>gEDA website, until a word of the project leader.
>If Ales and the other feel it's right to continue using it, we may
>choose together the best description for the group, and choose to
>modulate the description to give a link strength to gEDA as strong as we
>want (even none, if you wish, of course).

	Really, I don't object if people want to create groups like this.
However, geda.seul.org (and soon only gpleda.org) will always be the
official website of the gEDA project.

	You can describe a gEDA group on LinkedIn (or elsewhere) as you
wish as long as it doesn't misrepresent the name/project.  For example,
please do not misrepresent the group saying that gEDA is some sort of
economic developers association. :)

								-Ales