Re: gEDA-user: [OT] gEDA Linkedn group

On Sat, 2009-01-24 at 19:31 -0500, Ales Hvezda wrote:
> [snip]
> >Currently gEDA's presence is spread between seul.org, sourceforge.net,
> >launchpad.net, now linkedn..
>
> 	* geda.seul.org is going to be de-emphasized at some point.
> 	  I will probably continue using it as a file distribution site
> 	  and for mailing lists (and respective archives).
>
> 	* gpleda.org will be the new homepage of the gEDA project
> 	  in the near future.  There has been progress in getting
> 	  the various major gEDA projects to move to gpleda.org.
> 	  Stay tuned...
>
> 	* Is anybody using the geda part of launchpad.net?

I'd love to move bug tracking there.. but I think we already had that
discussion and didn't come to any solid conclusions.

In theory we use launchpad for translations (a number of new
translations have been added in that interface) but I've not actually
grabbed and re-merged the translations in _ages_. (Bad Peter C!)

> 	* Sourceforge will continue to be used for file distribution,
> 	  the trackers, and donation.

I suppose their new bug-tracker isn't quite as bad as the old one.

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,
Engineering Department,