gEDA-user: Problem with home made PCB

   I tried making a pcb using Direct Etch's TTS.  The problem I ran into
   was that the entire layout didn't transfer to the copper.

   I printed the layout to the TTS paper back in November and for various
   reasons wasn't able to try making the board till yesturday.  Could
   that have been the problem?  We used a scrub sponge with dishwashing
   soap for the copper.  Just prior to that the board was cleaned with
   acitone.  The board is a two sided board so we drilled two pin holes
   to locate both sides of the layout.  We then used an iron for about 15
   sec on each side to get the TTS paper to stick prior to sending the
   copper and TTS paper through the laminator.

   After the board came out of the laminator we soaked it in water for a
   little over a minute and when the TTS paper came free of the copper a
   portion of the layout wasn't adhered to the copper.

   Can anyone see where we messed up?  Does anyone have any suggestions?

   Thanks